Monday, October 1, 2012

Tuesday Throwdown TT#118

Welcome to Tuesday Throwdown #118. Thank you for joining us last week. The entries were awesome.

Our winner from last week's challenge chosen via random.org is:


Congratulations! Please e-mail me by Oct, 16, 2012 to claim your prize.

It was so hard to choose our Top 5.  You all did a fantastic job!


Here's our top picks for this week:
#25 - Alethea
#32 - Orit
#50 - Elaine
#86 - Cheryl Lea
#114 - Sue W

___________________________________________

Robyn's Fetish Digital Stamps And More is proud to sponsor this challenge.


Robyn's Fetish Digital Stamps And More, a division of I Did It Creations, was 
created and is owned by Robyn Weinrib. Robyn offers a wonderful variety of digital 
stamps and digital papers, designed to meet the needs of all digital paper crafting 
addicts for every occasion. Robyn's Fetish Digital Stamps And More is happy to 
award the winner her choice of 5 digital stamps.
___________________________________________

This week, our theme is "Cute and Cuddy"

Here are some samples made by our team to help get you thinking! :-)

10 comments:

Unknown said...

Thank you so much for my top five badge Big Hugs Elaine

Cheryl said...

Thanks for choosing my card as a Top 5!!!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for having me along as your guest designer this month! :)

alethea said...

OOH thank you so much for choosing me in your top 5!! I feel very honoured!!! HUgsxx

Stephanie said...

What a fun challenge and adorable projects by the DT. It was so fun to play along.

cotnob said...

Thank you for the fab DT inspiration and great cute and cuddly challenge.
Pauline
x

Angela said...

Great inspiration from the DT...thanks for the fun challenge!

CraftyGirl said...

Your DT’s made great projects! Thanks for letting me play along in the challenge.

TTFN,

CraftyGirl
craftygirlcardsandcrafts.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

Thanks for a great challenge- perfect for me today as I'm making a card and gift for the arrival of a baby boy! Such cute DT creations to inspire me!

Karen said...

Such fabulously sweet creations from you all!!xx