Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Tuesday Throwdown Challenge #164

Welcome to Tuesday Throwdown #164. What fabulous projects and cards everyone did last week!  Fall is coming for sure -- Can you believe we are in September and school is in session?  Are you ready for Fall  and say "Hello Holidays?"  We're so glad you came to join us!

Our winner from the last challenge, chosen via random.org is:


Congratulations, Kitty! Please e-mail me at tuesdaythrowdown@gmail.com 
by Septmember 24, 2013, to claim your prize.

Awesome beauties!  Top 3
in numerical order:



 Congratulations, ladies!  Be sure to grab our "Winner" and "Top 3 button" to proudly display on your blog.  Click on the TT Button tab in the toolbar above to get your button.
 _____________________________________________

This week's sponsor is My Heart Pieces ! 
The winner will receive 3 images of their choice!
Here is a little information about My Heart Pieces:

Hi I am Priyanka from India.
I am a student here and I want to welcome you to my
wonder land My Heart Pieces.
This art world is for me a wonder land
because what I can imagine I can give
shape only here.
Like fairies, vampire's do not happen in real life.
I greatly appreciate it that you give
your valuable time to see my digis.
I always try to keep an extra touch on my every image
so they can make a place in your heart
and can directly touch their heart who receive your hand made gifts.
So come and enjoy.
My store also has a Challenge Blog and freebies every Monday.
___________________________________________

 Our challenge theme this week is "Anything Goes"!  Let's see those creative beauties with your fabulous images!  
Anything Goes entry limit is 3. All additional entries will be deleted.

Please note, entries which don't follow the theme will not count for the prize draw and may be removed.


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Guest Designer for September:  
Tammy

Hello! I'm Tammy and my blog is My Craft Central.  I'm so excited to be the guest designer for September, thank you ladies! I  live in Colorado with my wonderful husband and our adorable Jack Russell Terrier!  I've always had some kind of crafty thing going on in my life.  But, when I started to make cards I knew it was the perfect craft for me because I love to color and create with paper!     

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Visit the DT blogs for more details on their projects and leave them a little comment love while you're there.  That's the best way to find out how they did their cards.  :-D  Besides, we all love getting feedback, don't we?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Visit the DT blogs for more details on their projects and leave them a little comment love while you're there.  Besides, we all love getting feedback, don't we?

Our designers love to visit your blogs and leave comments, therefore we kindly ask that you
turn off Word Verification!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

My Heart Pieces has supplied some amazing images for our Design Team to use.  Please allow them to inspire you!

Here are the creations made by our Team A and Featured Guest Designer




We will see you next challenge



Jacqueline
We miss you - get well soon

  Margaret



9 comments:

KT Fit Kitty said...

Wow - How exciting! Thanks for the win! I will display my winner's badge with pride - thank you! I'll be emailing you shortly.

Congrats to the Top 3 - all beautiful!

Looks like another fun challenge this week - thank you!

KT Fit Kitty

Tammy said...

Beautiful cards DT!
Hugs, Tammy

Anonymous said...

thank you for the anything goes challenge, love the creations from the team!
xxxxxxxxx
Mimi

cotnob said...

Fabulous DT inspiration, thank you for the great challenge, I'm so pleased I managed to join in this week.
Pauline
x

Carla S. said...

Terrific creations from the DT! Thanks for the challenge!

Letisha said...

Whoo so glad to see so many people join the challenge :) Everyone's cards are so good... so much talent xx

Jane Savage said...

Amazing DT makes & entries too. xx

Andrea W said...

Wonderful variety from the design team. Thanks for the anything goes challenge.

Spyder said...

Lovely Challenge!!
(((Lyn))