Tuesday, July 15, 2014

Tuesday Throwdown #204 - Takes us on Vacation

Welcome to Tuesday Throwdown #204. What fabulous projects and cards everyone did last week!   Summer heat is here. Are you swimming, taking a road trip or going by plane?  Can you believe School Days are around the corner?  Are you ready?  We're so glad you came to join us!

*****************
Our winner from the last challenge, chosen via random.org is:

8. SmilynStef 

Congratulations, SmilynStef
 Please e-mail me at tuesdaythrowdown@gmail.com 
by 29 July 2014 to claim your prize.

Awesome projects!  Top 3
Congratulations, ladies!  Be sure to grab our "Winner" and "Top 3 button" to proudly display on your blog.  Click on the TT Button tab in the toolbar above to get your button.
 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 Our challenge theme this week is
"Take Us on Vacation"

Please note, entries which do not follow the theme will not count for the prize draw and may be removed.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Visit the DT blogs for more details on their projects and leave them a little comment love while you're there.  Besides, we all love getting feedback, don't we?

Our designers love to visit your blogs and leave comments.   Therefore, we kindly ask that you
turn off Word Verification!  They won't be commenting if it's on.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
This week's Sponsor : The Stamping Boutique


Thank you so much for having us as your sponsor at TUESDAY THROWDOWN. We at TSB are very proud to offer original digital images and artwork to you. Thank you for giving us a few minutes of your valuable time to look over the store. Good luck in the challenge and we look forward to seeing the fabulous creations.!
Tracey Malnofski.

The Stamping Boutique has provided all images for the DT to use. Please allow our DT members to inspire you!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Please welcome our GDT for the month of July,  Susan


live in the state of Georgia in the good ole' south where they call us all Georgia Peaches! LOL  I am the wife to a wonderful man, Kevin, who is from Australia. He is very tolerant of my crafting!! I am a mother of three, Taylor (20), Michael (15) and Bailey (12, almost 13!). We have  two dogs, T-Bone and Brisket and two cats Highlight and White-Out. Do you see our theme? LOL The dogs are named after cuts of beef LOL and the cats are office supplies LOL!!! I know.. we are very goofy!!

I have been crafting since the dawn of ages. Okay.. maybe that is a little bit of an exaggeration, but I first found a small scrapbooking store right after I had Taylor.. so that is 20 years ago!!! During a bad marriage my crafting fell off. When Kevin and I got together I pulled all of the crafting supplies out of the garage to see if I could have a go at it again. 

Wow!!  I missed it so much. But then I found blogs!! And cards!!! And challenges!!! LOL  A whole new world opened up for me!!  I couldn't believe it all existed and I didn't know anything about it.  I have met so many wonderful people in the crafting community and I am always looking forward to meeting new crafters!! 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Here are the creations from our GDT and Team A.


Susan (GDT)

 "Beach Baby


 "Beach Baby


"KK-The Skater"

"KK-The Skater"


"Beach Baby"


"Uncommon Friendship"


Jacqueline
 "Beach Baby"

 "Beach Baby"



Kerry

 "KK-The Skater"




'Beach Baby
We will see you next challenge



We will see you next challenge


3 comments:

Crafty Judith said...

Afternoon folks and awesome DT work all delicious - here s to another great challenge hugs Judith xxx

Stef H said...

super, super fun and stunning creations! we at TSB are thrilled to be sponsoring!

hugs :)

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

Thanks for selecting my hamburger at a top 3! Congrats to the other winners!
Great DT Projects! Carri~Abusybee Skittles!